Sunday, April 3, 2011

Technology's External, Internal, and Philosopical Constructs

I recently read a synopses constructed on the basis of the book Brain Jack by Brian Falkner. The thoughts I mustered based on the summary included an inquiry of the integral infrastructure of technology and how that infrastructure executes and corresponds in/to society and intellect. In accordance to my viewpoint I believe the philosophical construct of technology is composed of two opposing entities. These two entities are commonly debated and focus on a heavily argumentative topic, the debate of what is considered too much technology. In my opinion the overuse of technology in common terms is I think is a slight disadvantage to the human race. I think it is a slight disadvantage instead of a major one because I see technology as an intellectual and commonplace mediator.  In terms of scientific and intellectual advancement, I think the use of highly advanced technology is integral and holds a high regard in intellectual terms. In philosophical terms, technology is a representation of the state and direction of the human race and /or society. The external construct of technology is locality, global, and nationality. It is a mediator, global way of connecting thoughts and ideas whether intellectual or not. The internal composition of technology consists of chips, silicon, batteries, wires, and logic used to compute and execute desired tasks.

1 comment: