Friday, January 28, 2011

Science and Complexity

Science and complexity. Two entities that I pursue and deem two of the fundamental axioms that shape nature and the world that all biotic and abiotic constituents inhibit. My perception and/or elucidation of science is a natural, complex, fundamental, and an entity in which it explains not only the origin and formation of the natural world but is also a discipline that requires innovation and accelerated thinking levels. I conceive science to hold a grand and cogent amount of intellectual mass and among other intellectual disciplines/entities a power that resonates among the lines of nature and the very formation of the Homo sapiens.
I deem science along with complexity to hold a sort of aesthetic value in their corresponding pure forms. I consider that society is lacking in the realms of not just science and complexity but just intellectualism in general. I perceive society only pays attention to intellectual realms and concepts only when in dire need of progression. I think the solution to the societal and educational problems of America is obviously to incorporate and promote more intellectualism in society and to see it more as having an aesthetic value than a repulsive value and/or factor.

No comments:

Post a Comment