Friday, December 24, 2010

The Superstring Theory/Nature

The Superstring Theory. A theory that attempts to explain the forces of nature in one setting and/or theory. From my perspective I believe that the Superstring Theory can become a reliable source in explaining the theoretical and the physics behind the forces of nature but not in solving the inquiries and inquisitions surrounding the precise origins and the full scale of nature. I also believe the Superstring Theory has the potential of becoming an accurate theory because the varying components of nature are expressed in strings and the varying strings create disparate vibrations which ensure and/or produce the different fundamental forces of nature. In conjunction with the personal views expressed about the Superstring Theory, in this post I also wanted to express my opinion about the essence and constituents of nature. Nature I affirm is a undefinable medium that expresses and/or showcases the actions of the human race. For example the melting of the icecaps is a mirror as to the actions humans are presenting such as too much emissions of greenhouse gases which is a result of industrialization and widespread and prolonged use of automobile use. I also think nature is something that is an oxymoron, it is too complex to explain yet contains the mere basics needed for survival of biotic organisms. I would greatly appreciate comments about either this post or this blog as a whole. Thank You Link to video on string theory: http://www.ted.com/talks/brian_greene_on_string_theory.html

No comments:

Post a Comment